Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Some more digital arts 'n' stuffs

Only a couple of pictures today, folks. Digital art ain't the easiest, especially drawing with a tablet. Man, those things can be frustrating.
A WIP of an art trade I'm doing with a fellow artist on DeviantART. These are two of her characters, Emma and Will. Emma is actually the main character, but I seem to have made Will the main character. Dang. Well, I hope she likes it and doesn't beat me with a stick. Also, I can't draw guns and I'll be DEFINITELY using a reference for that.
This ridiculous contribution to society is mocking that second proposal scene in the 2005 Pride and Prejudice. My roommates and I were talking about how she never really gives him a definitive answer and I had to draw it.

Anyway, I'll probably post some sketches later this week, but they're extra sketchy.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahaha! I love it! Especially the expressions at the end.

    ReplyDelete